If you are interested in joining the First Choice health plan, you must enroll through the South Carolina Healthy Connections Choices program. Healthy Connections Choices will help you select a health plan and a doctor who is right for you.
Four ways to enroll
- Enroll online by clicking here
- Call 1.877.552.4642 to enroll by phone
- Fax or mail an enrollment form (Ask your caseworker for a copy of the enrollment form)
- Enroll in person with an enrollment counselor in your community
When can you enroll in Healthy Connections Choices?
If you are new to Medicaid, you will receive an enrollment packet in the mail. Open it, read it and respond to it. Other eligible Medicaid members can enroll in a health plan at any time.
What you'll need to provide when you enroll
- Your full name
- Medicaid ID number
- Date of birth
- Address and telephone number
- Your doctor (or clinic) if you have chosen one
- Doctor's address
- The name of your chosen health plan