At First Choice℠ by Select Health of South Carolina we make it easy for you to get the care you need. We work with you and your family to keep you healthy. What's more, you can enroll at no cost. When you join First Choice, you and your family keep your regular Medicaid coverage and get many more benefits and services.
Use the resources below to begin your journey to a healthier you:
- Member Portal
- View Your ID card.
- Read your Member Handbook (PDF) and review the Co-Payment Reference Guide (PDF).
- Pick a First Choice primary care provider (PCP) and schedule your first checkup.
- View a printable Quick Start Guide (PDF) or find helpful quick start information below.
- Call Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 for an orientation.
- Authorization to Disclose PHI (English) (PDF)
- Autorización para usar y/o revelar información protegida de salud (PDF)
- Choosing a Personal Representative (English) (PDF)
- Como escoger a un Representante Personal (PDF)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (English) (PDF)
- Aviso de prácticas de privacidad (PDF)
- Media Release Form (English) (PDF)
- Formulario de autorización de publicación en medios de difusión (PDF)
Read below to find helpful information regarding aspects of your enrollment.
Preventive care is important for adults and includes shots, lab tests, mammograms, and adult physicals. Learn about a full array of services and how to schedule an appointment with your primary care provider.
Call DentaQuest at 1-888-307-6552 or visit www.dentaquest.com to learn about covered dental services and Medicaid dental providers in your area.
If you need help getting to and from your appointment, we can help. Find out how to arrange for transportation.
Some health problems are emergencies. Learn which problems are emergencies, who you should to call, and where to go.
First Choice members have access to most medicines that need a prescription, including some over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Find a summary of pharmacy services as well as a preferred drug list.
A well visit for your child is a full medical checkup. It includes any shots your child needs. Learn about the services offered and how to schedule an appointment.
Translations and Auxiliary Aids
Please call Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 (TTY 1-888-765-9586) to get help in another language.
We can help if you need more information regarding specific care needs you may have. Please use this list of important numbers to find the contact information you need.
Contact the Fraud and Abuse Hotline by mail or phone.
Can't find what you're looking for or have a question? Call Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 (TTY 1-888-765-9586).