At First Choice℠ by Select Health of South Carolina we make it easy for you to get the care you need. We work with you and your family to keep you healthy. What's more, you can enroll at no cost. When you join First Choice, you and your family keep your regular Medicaid coverage and get many more benefits and services.
Use the resources below to begin your journey to a healthier you:
- Enroll in First Choice
- Member Portal
- View Your ID card
- Read your Member Handbook (PDF) and review the Co-Payment Reference Guide (PDF).
- Pick a First Choice primary care provider (PCP) and schedule your first checkup.
- View a printable Quick Start Guide (PDF) or find helpful quick start information below.
- Call Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 for an orientation.
- Authorization to Disclose PHI (English) (PDF)
- Autorización para usar y/o revelar información protegida de salud (PDF)
- Choosing a Personal Representative (English) (PDF)
- Como escoger a un Representante Personal (PDF)
- Member Consent for Provider to File an Appeal (PDF)
- Consentimiento del miembro para que el proveedor presente una apelación (PDF)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (English) (PDF)
- Aviso de prácticas de privacidad (PDF)
- Media Release Form (English) (PDF)
- Formulario de autorización de publicación en medios de difusión (PDF)
Read below to find helpful information regarding aspects of your enrollment.
Adult Preventive Health Care
Preventive care is important for adults and includes shots, lab tests, mammograms, and adult physicals. Learn about a full array of services and how to schedule an appointment with your primary care provider.
Learn more about adult preventive health care.
Call DentaQuest at 1-888-307-6552 or visit www.dentaquest.com to learn about covered dental services and Medicaid dental providers in your area.
Getting To and From Your Appointments
If you need help getting to and from your appointment, we can help. Find out how to arrange for transportation.
Learn more about getting to and from your appointments.
Emergency and Urgent Care
Some health problems are emergencies. Learn which problems are emergencies, who you should to call, and where to go.
Learn more about emergency and urgent care.
First Choice members have access to most medicines that need a prescription, including some over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Find a summary of pharmacy services as well as a preferred drug list.
Child Well Visits
A well visit for your child is a full medical checkup. It includes any shots your child needs. Learn about the services offered and how to schedule an appointment.
Learn more about child well visits.
Translations and Auxiliary Aids
Please call Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 (TTY 1-888-765-9586) to get help in another language.
Resources to Help You
We can help if you need more information regarding specific care needs you may have. Please use this list of important numbers to find the contact information you need.
Learn more about other resources.
Report Fraud and Abuse
Contact the Fraud and Abuse Hotline by mail or phone.
Can't find what you're looking for or have a question? Call Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 (TTY 1-888-765-9586).