Your annual Healthy Connections review process: Easy as 1, 2, 3!

  1. One time a year, Healthy Connections will mail you an Annual Review Form. When you get the form fill it out completely. If you can’t find the form, see the information below about requesting a replacement.
  2. When returning the completed form to Healthy Connections, you will need to include the following:
    • Your Healthy Connections ID number.
    • Proof of income.*
    • A statement or receipt of your payments to a day-care provider (child or adult day care).
  3. Return the form and documents to Healthy Connections:
    • Scan the form and documents. Email them to
    • Or mail them to:

      SCDHHS – Central Mail
      P.O. Box 100101
      Columbia, SC 29202-3101

You may still qualify for Healthy Connections benefits even if you have had changes to your family or income. Please return the form, whether or not you have had changes.

Do you need a replacement form?

  • Download and print the form from the Healthy Connections website at
  • Call First ChoiceSM Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 (TTY 1-888-765-9586). We can send a replacement form and a postage-paid envelope for you to return your completed form to Healthy Connections.
  • Request the Annual Review Form by secure email on our website at
  • Call the Healthy Connections Member Contact Center at 1-888-549-0820.


  • Call First Choice Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 (TTY 1-888-765-9586). We can help answer your questions and help you fill out the form. We can also send you a replacement form.
  • You can also call the Healthy Connections Member Contact Center at 1-888-549-0820.

First Choice helps keep you on track!

We now send reminders by text and through the FCSH Mobile app to First Choice members when it is time for your eligibility annual review! We also send a reminder in the mail and call members when the time for your annual review is getting close.

Download the FCSH Mobile app from Google™ Play or Apple App® Store.**

*Proof of income accepted by Healthy Connections (include all that apply):

  • Copies of pay stubs for the last four weeks or a letter from your job(s) that shows your last four weeks of total pay.
  • A copy of the letter telling you the total amount of any benefits you got through Social Security, unemployment, Veterans Affairs, workers’ compensation, and other sources.
  • Proof of all other income for the last four weeks. This includes child support.
  • If you are self-employed, attach a copy of your most recent federal income tax form, including all schedules.

**Messaging and data fees may apply.