Claims and Billing
Filing claims is fast and easy for First Choice by Select Health of South Carolina (First Choice) participating providers. Here you will find the tools and resources you need to help manage your submission of claims and receipt of payments.
First Choice can accept claim submissions via paper or electronically (EDI). For general questions about claims submissions, call Provider Claims Services at 1-800-575-0418.
What would you like to do?
Submit a claim
If you prefer to submit your claims on paper, send your claims to:
Select Health of South Carolina, Inc.
Claims Processing Department
P.O. Box 7120
London, KY 40742
Check claim status
- Go to NaviNet or call Provider Claims Services at 1-800-575-0418.
Request reconsideration of a claim
Requests for reconsideration may be submitted through the NaviNet Electronic Claim Inquiry feature. For detailed information on electronic claim inquiry submission, please see the NaviNet Claims Investigation User Guide (PDF).
- Quick-Reference Guide – Inquires, Disputes, and Appeals (PDF)
- Supplemental billing information for modifiers 25 and 59 (PDF)
- Rejection of claims not meeting HIPAA 5010 X12 formatting requirement (PDF)
- Explanation of benefit (EOB) codes (PDF)