Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Stay up to date about COVID-19 and Select Health of South Carolina's response to the pandemic.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website or South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control's website to learn more about the illness and how to help stop its spread.
- Benefit information about COVID-19
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19
- Cancellations and postponements due to COVID-19
CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker
Do you have symptoms like fever, cough, and shortness of breath that you think could be caused by COVID-19? Follow these steps to use the CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker. It can help you make decisions and find the right care.
- Visit the CDC’s symptoms webpage.
- Click the Self-Check button in the Self-Checker box.
- Answer each question as best as you can.
- When you are finished, the CDC will suggest what to do next.
Call First Choice Member Services at 1-888-276-2020 (TTY 1-888-765-9586) if you have questions or need assistance.